Team AkzoNobel

Team AkzoNobel

6th Place  by Christian Dejesus 4/23/18
We are in 6th place is we go down one place we are in last. I have my fingers crossed we don’t decrease I hope we increase.

Last place by Victor  4/23/2018
We are in last place don’t know what happen.

Being in 3rd Place By : Mia Pizarro 4/9/18
It feels good we are finally in the top three. If we go up two spaces we will be in first place. We do have a long way to go but we will eventually get they’re. I am happy that we got good wind to go from 6th to 3rd. We might have a chance to win the race! I have my fingers crossed.

Keep Going by Kendra 4/16/18
We were brave and tough. Not for once did we stop. We kept going and we came in 3rd place. We worked as a team and completed the race. On April 22, 2018 we will race again and try to make first place or close to first.

Took so long  by, Giselle , 4/2/2018
So many days so many hours it took to get to South America all we need is a few more miles to go till we land in Itajai.Finally were in 3 place we are mostly always on forth place.Me and my group were surprised that we were in 3 place and happy at the same time.We were confused for a sec one member from my group thought we were in 2 place because of what the map showed us it showed us that we were right behind the lead  but turns out the there was a boat that was next to the lead boat.

Taking so Long – By: Deonna 4/2/16
So far on the journey we traveled far there, the last time we saw where our team was at, we noticed that our boat is going 18.3 speed I know we can make it today 4/2/18 we catched up a little more we have gone up levels, we are now in 3rd place and done okay we feel bad for the other team losing a member because they have to end racing against another team. The last time I checked we were in 6th place now we are in 3rd place my team is excited and happy to be almost finish with our fun journey race, we all look forward to be in first place by the end of this race I know that me and my team can do it as long as we work together no I in together we can do it!!.

Third Place  By, Andrew , 4/2/2018
Our boat has been in second to last for a long time. I am surprised that we caught up because the last Monday we were 15.7 miles away from being close to to the place above us. But now somehow we are in third we have a good chance at winning.

Being in 6th Place By : Mia Pizarro – March 27, 2018
It is not fun. If we go one more place down we are going to be in last place.